Male candidiasis
I have minor rashes on my penis especially near the urinary tract which makes it difficult for me to pee or involve in sexual intercourse if you could please advice any suitable oral or application ointment which can cure it and i do have a foreskin on my penis also i have not been circumcised

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.