Major Depression&anxity
Chronic reactivate major depression with anxiety necrosis since 1983. On amitriptylene, flouxitine, sertraline, nexito plus, alprazolam combinations all these years. Aged 53 years, male. Request some way out & presently I am on Nexito Plus. I request is it OK.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Nexito (escitalopram) is a good antidepressant . If you have a propensity for depression , along with medications you should also undergo some form of psychotherapy .please ask your doctor to start the same if you are not already on it. It will help prevent relapses and help you cope with stresses.