M suffering from vitiligo

M suffering from Vitiligo... i have white spots in my body... so kindly give me the suggestion of best doctors in India... n even what prevention should i do to be well... n tell me also how can i get rid of from this dease... I'll be ur highly thankful... i enclosed picture of my dease it's my request...
views-icons 61 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Vitiligo is an autoimmune skin disorder. This is a chronic recurring skin condition. Treatments such as phototherapy and creams are used when the condition is spreading. And if the condition is stable for more than two years you can even get melanocyte grafting. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?