cancer-icon
Lymphoma health anxiety
My have swelling in my inguinal lymph nodes left side and i had gluteal abscess on same side before few days. Also having thigh pain from 2 weeks. Feeling feverish from 2-3 weeks and temperature going upto 99.0F at evening. Also having some weird pain at lymph nodes location near armpit and shoulder. I have this severe lymphoma anxiety and searching whole day on internet from past month. Plz help how do i rule out lymphoma.

Lymph node involvement due to infection at a single site is common. But lymph node involvement at 2 different sites could be because of Lymphoma though there so many other causes of generalized lymphadenopathy. You should consult a physician or surgeon who after clinical examination would advice some tests to find out the cause and rule of lymphoma
Seek urgent medical consultation.