Lymphedema probably

My left leg is extra swollen in compare to right leg. It is below knee. I never had any kind of excessive pain. It's kind of red coloured. I had CT scan was OK , XRay was ok, MRI report was as follows "III-defined linear hyperintense signal changes are seen in the subcutaneous plane of the anterior and lateral aspects of left leg with few prominent vascular channels s/o subcutaneous oedema with possible varicosities. Advise venous Doppler. No abnormal Contrast enhancement is seen. Mascular planes appear normal. Major vascular bundles are normal. Bones appear normal."

Doctor Answers (2) on Lymphedema probably

Dr. Divya Ahuja Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Lymphedema is benign, doesn't need urgent attention. But swelling with redness could mean cellulitis....means infection......needs urgent attention. So best thing would be to see your doctor again and follow the advice. For lymphedema there are some massage therapies & techniques which can help reduce the swelling, your doctor should be able to guide you in the right direction.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello ...well...I would suggest you to consult a surgeon so that they can examine you... there are two possibilities one is cellulitis which might be a reason of the redness and the subcutaneous oedema... secondary changes of Varicose veins please make a General surgeons or a vascular surgeon ...thank you