Lymph nodes and jaw pain
My lymph nodes are swollen. My whole jaw is paining specifically at wisdom tooth. Not able to eat anything.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

please drop into my clinic. Let me examine you and help you out of this painful situation
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Take tab. paracetamol and rinse your mouth with warm saline after meals for temporary relief. Consult a dentist or an ENT specialist for further management.

Swollen lymph node under jaw