Lymp node swelling
Hi my wife is having a lymp node swelling on 2 of may 2016 so went to a doctor he gave us tablets after 10 days the size of it got reduced so he changed the medication and again it had bumpedup it's size she is having a pain can I know what to do her CBP is normal. And crp is positive

Hi...., Swelling of the lymph glands is typically a result of local or widespread inflammation,... if it is an allergy, usually it will fade away itself in couple of days,... The most common cause of swollen lymph nodes is an infection, particularly a viral infection, such as the common cold...Even bacterial and parasites infection also causes swollen lymph nodes....viral infection is usually self limiting and for bacterial you need to take antibiotics....Consult surgeon...