Lung cancer
My mother is diagnosed with 4th stage lung cancer. She has undergone 6 chemo cycles. She is unable to sleep and has intolerable pain in chest area, she couldn't even lay straight , she is facing this problem from last 6-7 months. The high opiods like morphine were also unable to make her sleep and decrease her pain. I need a solution so that she could win the fight over cancer as well as the stabbing pain.

Hello.. Well I need to know what type of cancer as in histological type to tell you about it...secondly about the staging and all I need to go through all her reports...well if her general condition is okay and will power is there ge can overcome it...I suggest you to consult a palliative specialist for help...thank you
You need to increase the dose of morphine