Lumps in armpit
I observed lumps in armpit after delivery. They are not painful. Which specialist I should consult for diagnosis??
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 5 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please get an ultrasound of the breast and armpit and an needed FNAC and a digital mammography of both breasts from a good radiologist. Please share the reports for further treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?