cancer-icon
Lump on neck
I have lump on left side of my neck. It is there for a more than six months. It is hard when i touch it. It is not pain full. It is around 2 cm in diameter. I have consumed tobacco for around 2-3 years but did quit recently. What are the chances of cancer. I have heard that it takes many years for tobacco to cancer

Hello, Mass in the neck is not because of the tobacco. It only causes cancer in the mouth or throat and lungs but not other parts. I suggest you go to a general surgeon before going to any conclusion and get your self evaluated. Thank you