Lump on my lower abdomen
I have a hard lump like a pencil in my left lower abdomen which pains sometimes when touch,pains or having little difficult urinating,poop 2 to 3 times without stool,sore mouth,burning sensation in my mouth,burning sensation in my back,stomach fullness always...I do not know what to do I'm afraid that I could lend up in the operation theatre...can anyone suggest me any best technique or procedure,medicines so that it cures completely...

Hello..I suggest you to consult a general surgeon and get examined as we need to see what it is exactly...please meet a doctor in person and get examined and evaluated for it...not necessary that you have to get operated...thank you