Lump inside eye
I have recently found a lump inside the left eye of my son. It is on the upper lid of the eye . So due to this Covid situation I hesitate to take him for consultation also. So it would be great if I get a good suggestion.

Suggests Dermoid. Video call helps.
It needs to be seen what type of swelling it is. Pl consult online  (a video chat) for diagnosis and proper management.
Hello..A picture would have helped..It's difficult to understand the exact nature of the lump on given information..opt for online consultation where we can have a video call for better understanding of the issue and proper treatment.