Lump inside anus
I have a pea shaped lumps inside my anus. It can be felt by touching. Is it a anal cancer. What is the remedy for it.
176 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neemesh Lodh
Surgical Oncologist 7 yrs exp Thane

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

Please undergo a rectal examination.. The surgeon may be able to provide a better explanation of your condition just by examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.