Lump in testical
I hve a lump in my right testical. Is it serious issue its kind of soft and feels pain if touches. I dnt wnt any surgery.

Hello, At first one should know what exactly it is .it could be sabeceous cyst , A painless lump over the scrotal skin is very likely to be sebaceous cyst. These cysts are common in younger age group. Rarely one of these hair follicles may become inflamed, sometimes when one tries to pluck or shave the hair, leading to folliculitis. Local examination is required ,consult general surgeon.
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Sir it's not a serious issue as though it sounds like you are having a folliculitis.appropriate homoeopathic treatment will cure u in 2 to 5 days and in 10 days there will be no evidence of any lump.please consult a homoeopath nearby or you can contact me