Lump in right hip.

2 weeks earlier I was down with typhoid and was injected with many injections daily. I don't know whether its a lump or not but I can feel a pea size spot on the right hip, its not visible and I feel that its internal. Is it something to worry about? Any medications for this ?
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lump in right hip.

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?