Lump in pubic region
I found a small lump in the right side of my pubic region few days ago. It pains only when I apply little pressure on it. However there is no visible injury on the outside. Should I be worried?
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling. I would have helped you more of you would have given more informstion regarding the swelling like whether it is soft or hard, whether it is decreasing in size in the Morning increasing in the size while time progresses. Whether you have pain while coughing. If you have all these or any if these you need to consult a genera surgeon. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?