Lump in my butt surrounding
Hello doc,  I'm m getting a small small lump near my butt region. It will be hard for few days and it ll go and again after few days it ll start.  Could u plz guide me on this.

Those lumps were due to bacterial infection.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos
Hi. You may be developing a pilonidal cyst which is common due to prolonged sitting. Do consult me online for further discussion and treatment for the same.
Take a surgeon opinion
Hi....may b some kind of infection, can b treated with proper antibiotics. u can consult online for the same
Take a Surgical option .