Lump in breast area
I have a hard lump below my breast area..on the breast bone for about more than a week now. It was hurting badly and I applied Surfaz for a week. Its stopped hurting, and has become smaller and less red. But its still there. I am a little scared if its a warning sign for any breast condition.

Dr. Satyabrata Mohanty
Plastic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Jaipur

Hard lump in breast is a bad sign but at your age though breast cancer is less prevalent but it can't be completely ignored. If it is red and inflamed then it may be due to infection . So consult surgeon immediately. Don't ignore Warm regards Dr Satyabrata Mohanty Plastic Surgeon