Lump in armpit
I have lump in my armpit for last one year. At first it was not so obivious but now it has taken a huge shape n it pains also. Please recommend which doctor to consult for the problem.
142 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
you need to consult a surgical Oncologist for it. do you feel any lump in breast or neck or other arm pit or groin? any other symptoms?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?