Lump Behind scrotum

I have a small lump/cyst behind my scrotum which pains when I touch it. What could it be and what further diagnosis is required?
views-icons 101 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. We need to examine the lump before commenting on it...it might be hernia hydrocele.. It definitely needs examination and also few investigations.. It's better you consult a gen surgeon at the earliest and get it examined
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?