Lumber lordisis

I am 27 years old and i have problem of lumber lordosis since i was 14( thats hw much i recall). I never give attention to this but for last 6 years i reworked on my walking posture i got much improvement. But i have back pain since then. Kindly advise me is this problem will solved at this age and how. Hw mch th cost.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

lumbar lordosis is a normal curvature of the lower part of your spine however the issue comes when there is loss of lumbar lordosis that means there is back muscles pulling on the spine and means your posture maintenance could not be good and that may be the reason for frequent back pains what you need to do is do good posture training however but you should consult a doctor or a Physiotherapist before you do any back training
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
please consult an Ortho surgeon and get yourself examined. Also u may require investigations eg MRI for further evaluation. Dr Sandip Gupt