Lower knee Legs Pain
Both the legs (lower knee) are paining too much since 2 years. I m not diabitic. Vit B12 and D is ok. My weight is 74kg with 5'.7" height. The vains are seens on legs. If some one presses the legs than only for momemtum feel good but again pain starts. I have a gastric trouble too and also have observed that it pains when gastic consumption/generation is high.

Hi....,probably you might have developed varicose veins..... Varicose veins are swollen, twisted, and enlarged veins that you can see under the skin..... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Varicose veins are easily manageable with the compression stockings.... Consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment...