Lower backbone seat area

Getting down from the wooden chair and d backside of d chair hurted my lower back seat area I feel pain in the bone unable to sit, when I contacted my gynac she suggested to go for orthopaedic doc pl advise what cud b the issue its been a month now

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower backbone seat area

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary... Based on the history you have given it might be due to spasm of paraspinal muscles and the recurrent pain might be due to improper healing of that affected muscle....Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.