Lower back pain
Whenever I wake up from sleep I have stiff back, even a slight movement gives pain. I feel like cramped on the side of back, I can feel the pain in the spinal cord. Many a times I can feel the pain in the stomach also. After an hour or two the pain decreases but the morning are quite painful.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, The pain that you are experiencing is majorly due to stiffness of the muscles. You need to perform some stretching exercises once a day. Along with it also take a multivitamin like Tablet Bi to Zed forte once a day for a month. Let me know how you feel after a month.