Lower back pain
Suffering from lower back pain since last 3 months. Affected due to uneven gym doing. Had medicines for 2 months and reduced to some level. Now I cannot stand for more time. Now shall I go gym? And shall I continue to take medicine?

Hi....., You may be able to avoid back pain or prevent its recurrence by improving your physical condition and learning and practicing proper body mechanics.... Lift smart while gyming. Avoid heavy lifting, if possible, if you must lift something heavy, let your legs do the work. Keep your back straight — no twisting — and bend only at the knees. Hold the load close to your body....