Lower back pain since 2 years
I am 28 years height 173 cm weight 97 kg. I am suffering from lower back pain (only lower back pain). When I m in rest pain cure automatically but when I sit one to 2 hrs pain start. MRI report: 1) Annular tear with degenerative bulging disc at L5/S1 level causing indentation on thecal sac with mild narrowing of both neural foramina. 2)Mild bulging disc at L4/5 level causing indentation on thecal sac with mild narrowing of both neural foramina. 3) Marginal Osteophytes are noted. 4) Ligamentum flavum and facet hypertrophy seen at above level with mild canal stenosis. 5) Pan spine images show's, Degenerative mild disc at C4/C5 level causing indentation on thecal sac with narrowing of both neural foramina without significant cord compression. What is that it is dangerous?? Can I walk run in future any chance of recovery I'm very scared please suggest

Hello dear Thanks for reaching out and providing elaborate information.. Now, you have got a low back pain which is localised , however your MRI shows multiple findings. Truth is the mri findings are immaterial in your case however, there is something which is worrisome. You are  overweight which is putting more stress on the joints of your back. Additionally your core muscles are weak which is leading to back pain. You need to be put on specific exercises and screened for vitamin deficiencies as well. Consult back with any blood tests if done. Regards Dr Vipin Gupta
Consult online or can connect in person if based in delhi
Disc related back pain has a very good chance of improving with back exercises and taking care of the posture and walking daily for 45 min . Be aware of the red flags like weakness in both lower limbs / bowel bladder disturbance .