Lower back pain
Pain in lower back for the last seven days.taking voveran 100 for reduces d pain bt it's still there

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. low backpain could be due to many causes like over use ie muscle strain, hard beds/pillows, any spine fractures, deformities of spine, infection of spine,degenerative disease like disc prolapse, spondylosis. I suggest you change pillow and bed and take rest for a week..Use diclofenac or muscle relaxant containing gel for local application,hot fomentation, oral muscle relaxants, oral pain killers like aceclofenac100mg.. avoid bending, heavy weight lifting, keep changing postures, low back exercises to strengthen back muscles. hope this helped you..