Lower Back Pain
My Wife is having lower backpain since many years and followed all medications given by all doctors but nothing improved and also she is taking medicines of thyroid since 1yr.

Hello, I understand your wife's condition and your concern towards your wife Since you have told us that she has been suffering with backache since long and for that you have taken her to many doctors. But along with medical treatment she also needs physiotherapy I guess. I aadvice you to.take her to a physiotherapist. Thank you