Lower Back pain
My husband is having a severe back ache from almost a year. He does yoga in morning and physically doesn't have any problem.We have consulted many doctors and the reports are also normal. Please suggest whom to consult.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You could have attached the reports here along with the question so that we could have got a better idea. Your calcium and vit D3 levels could be low. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for a month. Tab.  Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.