Lower back pain in right
Lower back pain in right side and knee pain my 2 leg.i cant bend. There is a lump on the back side of the spine. very severe pain. Giv a sugestion pls doctor...
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, since when you are having that lump, what the size, is it growing, where exactly is the lump, this lump child be comprising on the nerve, causing you all the pain, you need to get examined by either a general surgeon or a orthopedician, please consult who ever is accessible early, and get you examined, for the lump.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.