Lower Back Pain
Hey ! gud mrng ... I m having a lower back pain ; its on the waist line . I have done the X-RAY & MRI as well ... I can send you the scan copy of those; please provide me some remedy & exercises to get over from it . cause I cant even get down from bed... can't even sit or stand. Best regards !!!

Dr. Shekhar Tiwari
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Bilaspur
Hi will try to help you . From u r reports it is evident that u have discogenic back pain .treatment analgesics like Tab oxalgin d p twice a day Cap thiospas 4mg twice a day Spinal extention exercises Local heat and sensur lotion Cap vital d3 60iu weekly Avoid lifting weights and forward bending