Lower back ache
I m sufring from back ache past 2 years. Sometym it doesnt happen for 1 to 2 months but sometyms it happens for 1 or 2 week specially when I do some exercises. Perhaps I got strain in my back whn I was gyming 2 years ago. I m done with physiotherapy and yoga but nothing proved satisfying

Dr. Suchita K Taparia (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Noida
Hello sir you need to start physiotherapy for your core muscle stability and strength..back muscle stretching activities and take gud manual therapy with expert doctor..its take time but gives you gud results...thanks
Ms. Geetika Sood
Occupational Therapist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to get back to your cause of trigger of pain for each episode. It looks like improper posture or say long sustained postures. this leads to strain in a body which has weakness of muscles as they are not able to support your joints fully. Also do check for your B12, D3 levels. They might be the main culprits.
Ms. Sonam Yogeshsingh Chauhan
Occupational Therapist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi , what's your age and profession? It might be the case of muscle strain ad you were gymming in the past. Consult therapist and start gradual back strength programme.