Lower Back ache

I am having lower back pain since 2 years.. It started with minor trauma.. got treated in local hospital with muscle relaxants and sprays.. scanning reports were normal.. but I am experiencing severe back pain on long standing and sitting without support.. don't know whom to consult.. I want correct reason for my pain.. It is more troubling to me..
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower Back ache

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling. And your pain too. But I would like to suggest that even after taking medications and the reports if the investigation came out normally then you need to concentrate more on your posture rather than blaming situations. Because if you are not maintaining straight posture while you sit and stand then there Is a chance of pain. You need to consult a physiotherapist for your assistance. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?