Lower abdomen pain while pee
I am facing lower abdomen pain while I pee I did urine culture , ct scans blood report , nothing found in urine test in ct scan found 1 kidney stone in right side 5.4 mm The pain was there before for a 2 weeks then it's stoped but now again while pee it pains then it's goes away

That kidney stone might have slipped into ureter. Please consult with details of history investigations for detailed explanation of treatment plan

Consult
Consult online asap
Consult online asap
Connect with a call for details discussion regarding the disease and its management