Lower abdomen pain
I hv c-Sec. Delivery 4 months back. After that have continue pain in lower abdomen muscles. What should I do?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... Mild pain will be there.. If you have pain with local tenderness and discharge you should consult consult gynecologist.. More of surgical scar heals in one or two weeks and doctor will remove the suture only after confirming healing.. Consult gynecologist if pain is persistent
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?