Low vitamin D 25.56 nmo/L

I m diagnosed with very low vitamin D 25.56nmo/L. I got severe chest pain in right side upto jaw and m not able to sleep in night due to chest pain. Feel tired all the time and weakness. Currently i m talking calcirol once a week but it is not affective. Kindly suggest me somegood medicine and diet.

Doctor Answers (2) on Low vitamin D 25.56 nmo/L

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern about the chest pain but for that you will have to consult a general physician near you for further evaluation and treatment. Regarding vitamin d3, I would suggest you take injection uprise D3 6L once a week along with D3 must 60k tablets every alternate day. Injection to be taken for atleast 6 weeks and the tablet continued for a month. Repeat the test after 2 months and then repeat the course if still low. You also need to take tab. Supracal pro one tablet a day for a month and absolut 3g one capsule a day for a month. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
First take an X ray chest to rule out dextrocardia. Then take Calcium tablet 1 gm per day for 1 month along with vitamin D3 60k once in a week for 1 month and also take 1 multivitamin tablet daily