Low vaginal discharge
I tried to have intercourse with my husband four times but couldn't have. I feel my vaginal entrance is too small for his erected penis. Moreover I don't get the proper sexual arousal and thus my vagina doesn't lubricate. He is unable to insert. Please help. I am terribly tensed.

Hello, You are likely to have a condition called vaginismus. Consult a gynaecologist for further guidance. Take good balanced diet adequate water intake.Reducing stress. Reduce stress levels and take plenty of liquids.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+176
Chat with a sexologist
You have problem of vaginismus.You should try to dilate your opening by Inserting one finger in vagina.Appling xylocaine jelly like lox.Doing relaxation exercises like yoga .Take good balanced diet adequate water intake.Reducing stress.
It is called vaginismus. Apply lox 2  percent jelly on your vagina and his penis to lubricate and be pain free.
U take homoeo med Sabina 30 3 times in a day for 15 days