Low uric acid level
I had kidney function blood test yesterday and found serum-creatinine 0.9mg/dl and BUN 10.16mg/dl and uric acid level 2.7mg/dl and calcium 9.34 mg/dl.where uric acid level shows below the range. Is it alarming or need treatment . I had nephrectamy of left kidney when I had born

Uric acid is a chemical naturally produced and excreted by your body. While high blood levels of uric acid are common and may result in symptoms of gout, unusually low uric acid levels develop infrequently and are usually a sign of another underlying health condition. Slightly low uric acid levels are not normally a cause for concern. In certain cases, simply increasing the amount of purine you consume as a part of your regular diet may help stabilize your blood levels of uric acid. Alternatively, your doctor may prescribe medication that specifically treats the cause of your low uric acid levels...