Low stamina and body pain

I always feel weak and have body pain, I can't work for hours just because of this. There is lots of deficiency almost of all nutrients in my body. I am 24years old I face lots of problems even with periods. From childhood I am face headache problem. Please help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Low stamina and body pain

Dr. Sunil V Mumbai | General Physician
Please see that non vegetarian foods are main cause of lifestyle problems. Do you eat non-vegetarian foods? If yes, I strongly suggest that you replace non-vegetarian foods with pure vegetarian foods ( NOT to eat eggs which has lot of cholesterol also ) and take fresh fruits also. Non-vegetarian foods are not natural for human body and can cause lot of harm in long run such as high cholesterol levels , obesity , blood pressure , heart problems , blood vessels damage and similar many problems, In fact , it is scientifically proved that Humans are biologically herbivores ( vegetarians ) , so eating non-vegetarian is against law of nature for Human beings. Regarding protein sources , many vegetarian foods provide ample quantity of proteins like lentils , beans , pulses , peas , milk , paneer. Vegetarian foods are best for your overall health. Please make it a point that too bitter, too sour, salty, hot, pungent, dry and burning foods are to be avoided as such foods cause distress, misery and disease. Thus deep frying foods or foods taking lot of oil as in gravy vegetables , salty foods , spicy foods , long preserved , frozen foods , junk foods like pizzas burgers chips are to be avoided. In addition , walk fast for 30 minutes every day or engage in some service every day. It has been scientifically proved that "transcendental meditation" and chanting are great for physical and mental well being and help to regulate habits of foods and lifestyle. So it is essential that you do meditation and chanting regularly. Transcendental meditation works nice on self. To know how to practice transcendental meditation , please "Google search" for Prabhupada books. To understand the process of "transcendental meditation" , i strongly suggest that you enroll today for free e-course at www.joincourse.com If you like me to suggest to you nice talks on meditation and chanting, then you can listen to the audio at http://tunein.com/radio/Hare-Krishna-Lectures-s113429/ You can listen either on your phone or on computer either directly at the webpage or through application "Tunein Radio". sincerely, sunil P.S : i am sharing with you ( as a photo file in this page for you to download ) the "four regulative principles" for good health, so hopefully you would never again have to face health trouble in future. Please download and check the photo. Please follow the suggestions and check your uric acid in few weeks.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Kindly get a few tests like complete blood counts, vitamin D3, calcium, vitamin b12, thyroid profile done. You might be anemic also also be facing vitamin D3 and calcium deficiency. Drink lots of water, drink one glass of milk every night before bed. Sit in the sun for atleast 20 mins a day with atleast 2 arms and half legs exposed that will provide you with enough vitamin D3 for the day. Take one inj. Uprise D3 6L once a week for 4 weeks. Tab. D3 must 60k on alternate days for 30 days. One cap. Becosules-plus everyday after food. Have lots of greens, fruits and vegetables. Revert back with reports. Best regards Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, Can you please share the blood tests tht you might have undergone to find out that you have many deficiencies? Accordingly I can suggest you the most appropriate supplements.