Full body pain

I am having pain in my body. especially in knees and in ribs. i am having this pain since 3 days.

Doctor Answers (1) on Full body pain

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, generalised weakness and bodyaches occurs due to numerous reasons. If you have fever,running nose,headaches,sore throat, nausea with the symptoms you have mentioned in your history it might be a infection or it might be due to age related due to decreased mineral content of the bone or female hormonal imbalance or due to some unhealed injury. Sometimes obesity can also be the cause if that's the case weight reduction is really beneficial.if you are a sedentary person even a recent strenuous work can also be a cause. Kindly do meditation on regular basis and do morning brisk walking to improve your stamina.if you have the symptoms I have mentioned kindly consult a physician for further management.