Body and joints pain
After going through viral fever and recovered from it . I'm having joint pains and can't walk as the leg and hands do not have strength at all . If I take pain killers tablets then I can walk and be alright if I stop my body pains and joints .. back aches too and mild fever no dengue or chickenguenia

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi, Severe joint pains and generalised weakness is common in post viral fever condition . It takes some time to come down. walking is painful only at initial steps but after walking a distance ul definitely feel better. take plenty of fluids for weakness. Itl b fine.