Viral fever problem

I am having viral fever since yesterday night.Took antipyretic and antibiotics drugs.Now no fever but have headache.What should I do now?

Doctor Answers (2) on Viral fever problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. First of all, tell me why would you require a antibiotic medicine for a viral fever? What good will it do in viral fever.? Also tell me did you take those medicines only for one day? Because if you had taken antipyretic today, you would have had relief in headache. You need to complete a course of your medications once you start specially antibiotics. And do not take antibiotics unnecessarily. This is how antibiotic resistance develops and then common antibiotics do not work any more and causes increase in the cost of treatment and you guys blame doctors. Best regards,
Consult a general physician
Do not do self medication, its not your subject and you do not know.
Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
As u said it is viral fever, headache is common. for that take any paracetamol tablet , n wait for few days till u complete yr full course of antibiotics as advised.