Viral fever
I'm feeling cold ,whole body pain, Dr said me you have felt viral fever.bt I'm confused may be it's dengue fever,pl suggest me different btween dengue fever and seasonal viral fever .

Dear , don't worry  Fallow your treating doctor  To see difference search on Google both diaseas for knowledge

Have you done any blood test? First do that and take Homoeopathic treatment. Medicines are without any side effects.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.
Dengue and viral fever have similar symptoms.You can examine for dengue fever and platelets count.Till examination u may take only combiflam tab for pain and fever.
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
Do test for dangue / malaria
for more information contact me personally on practo
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
hello, its difficult to tell you difference in here. if you have doubt then go for dengue testing IgM, IgG in nearby lab.
consult directly online
1) in fever eat less 2) avoid cold water to drink ,but hydrate yourself well .3) if fever increases take paracetamol & visit doctor
You need to discuss with doctor. He will ask you in detail to diagnose the cause. Fever for first few days is difficult to differentiate, take crocin for fever.
Hi bodypain can be with any kind of fever .With dengue you might have rash or headache as well.These are all generalised symptoms hence can be confusing.Viral fevers can last for more than 10 days as well.
Get an haemogram.and revert back to me.
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details
consult me online
Chat online and I will guide you with ur queries. Don’t get panic.