Low sperm count
Sir in October21 my sperm count was 30 million and now in August it becomes 5 million sir guide me to enhance my sperm count

Hi, The way your count have been going down It seems you would sooner or later have a zero sperm count. However we could work over this. We can try off with the treatment and medications. Would be happy to help you.
Hello, It is easily treatable through the Ayurveda medicines. There are so many causes for low sperm count like varicocele, hydrocele… Some infections, sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhoea... Ejaculation issues, undescended testicles, Hormone imbalances. Problems with sexual intercourse like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, painful intercourse. Exposure to radiation, X rays, overheating the testicles. Elevated temperatures impairs sperm production and function… Like sitting for long periods, wearing tight clothing or working on a laptop computer for long stretches of time also may increase the temperature in your scrotum and may slightly reduce sperm production. So better to avoid all these. Alcohol & Tobacco use, smoking, Emotional stress, Depression and overweight also causes low Sperm count n low motility. Take food items rich with vitamin C. vitamin D and zinc. Start taking hot milk twice a day also two to three dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Avoid junk food, oily and more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 1 hour a day. I am suggesting u some ayurvedic medicines. Take dhatu paushtika churan one teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take tablet shukar matrika bati one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Brihat Bangeshwar ras one in the morning one and one in the night after food. All three preferably with milk or with water. Do all the above suggested treatment for 4 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist or urologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly on my clinic numbers. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
There are very effective medication available chat online for guidance evaluation and advice treatment
Take supplements for 3 months and repeat the test
Supplements are available along with lifestyle management to increase Sperm counts. No need to worry it can be treated.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Start herbal supplements.. To increase sperm count and motility.. There must be some reason for this issue.. U should share ur semen analysis test report with me so I can analyse your problem and give u proper solution.. To be sexually fit completely
for further information consult me privately