Low sperm count
I do lots of musterbution in my teenage and then I know it's harmful then i don't that after that night occur in excess manner. And then I consult doctor then go for sperm it's low.. And erctical disfunction as well. My penis venis are looks like dead. And always in erection water type come from penis. Kindly suggest and my sperm is 10 millions only..

Cause may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low testosterone,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations...