Low sperm count
Hi, One and half years ago I got married, and my sexual life is not so good, I'm feeling that I have low sperm count... and I'm ejaculating very soon when I'm having sexual intercourse. We are trying for baby but not happening. .. due to this I'm mentally stressed and unable to make my wife happy and have kids soon!!! Pls suggest me how can I improve in the sperm count or sexual life and become parent ?! Pls let me know if you have any questions Looking forward to your reply Thank you

U can take cap..Addyzoa nd Tab Speman 1 each morn n even ...nd also Cap Coq forte ..1 cap in morn only.. All preferably with milk or water for 4 months...

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+157
Chat with a sexologist
First we need to do a semen analysis and a few basic blood investigations. I would advise you after that