Low Sperm Count

Hi, I am planning to have a second child but i am diagnosed with low sperm count which is impacting the birth. Please guide me the right solution. Also, who should be the right consultant for the same.

Harisha N L

Your doctor might recommend hormone replacement or medications in cases where infertility is caused by high or low levels of certain hormones or problems with the way the body uses hormones...ART treatments involve obtaining sperm through normal ejaculation, surgical extraction or from donor individuals, depending on your specific case and wishes. The sperm are then inserted into the female genital tract, or used for in vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection....Consult nearest infertility specialist they will do the needful.
Boil 1 teaspoonful of garlic paste in 1 glassful of milk for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Have this preparation once in a day.Take 2 dried dates, 2 almonds, 2 pistachio and ¼ teaspoonful of quince seeds with a glassful of milk at bedtime.Have 1 teaspoonful each of licorice root powder, honey and purified butter twice a day with a glassful of milk. This will help u