Low sex desire
I am married person and feel low sex desire and whenever we do , ejaculation happens very quickly. I want to some suggestion to stay long during sex.

Dr. Harisha N L

There are many causes for decreased libido...they may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low testosterone,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations... If its psychological Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful