Low rate of testosterone
Sir once I had a bad habbit of mastubation. But I left this habbit some months ago. My friend told me yesterday that masturbation decreases the production rate of the sperm. If he is right then doctor pls tell me the medicines and their direction to use to increase my sperm production rate.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. Its a temporary condition. Masturbation does not cause reduction in semen or sperm. Don't worry. Just keep good health and have nutritious food. Nothing else required.
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
Excess of everything is bad. ..so is wd masturbation. . But dnt worry    ...get ur semen analysis done. .. If count is less dn tk medicine. ...speman n addyzoa wd milk 4 four months