Low leukocyte count
Hi my mother is on treatment for low platelet count, the latest blood test show a total leukocyte count of 18800 is this normal.

Hello There. I can understand your concern for your mom, you have given a very incomplete history and also you haven't shared the reports. ideally we would expect a patient to post a question in which he/she mentions the symptoms faced, then the reports so that we can come to a better conclusion and suggest accordingly. why does she have low platelets, we need to know that also. what treatment is she undergoing that also we need to know. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Arun R

Hi, can you send me the report. This will help me in answering your question

Leukocytes in stool sample High leukocyte esterase